|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||AT&T Client Support Specialist|
|Job Location(s):||Atlanta, GA; Syracuse, NY; Southfield, MI; Charlotte, NC; Tampa, FL; Tustin, CA; North Palm Beach, FL; Chicago, IL; San Ramon, CA; Los Angeles, CA|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||Day Job|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Telecommunications, Customer Service - Call Center, Project Management|
The Client Support Specialist will partner with sellers, external customers, internal AT&T organizations in ensuring pre-sale, contract, order initiation success for PCG/ SCG designated customers including out of scope products and services. The CSS will lead or participate in activities targeted for sales support and project management, focusing on product implementation and process (including IP, Data, Voice and Wireless), relationship building and business management.
* Responsible for collection of complete and accurate customer data (minimum data sets).
* Coordinate with Organizations to oversee implementation of complex orders and for complex data and IP product lines.
* Assist sales team to assemble a holistic view of customer's business with Corporation, which may include records of proposals, contracts and network inventories across multiple platforms and product lines.
* Provide contract interpretation to the customer, as needed.
* Participate in Shared Expectations Sessions with customers, pre- and post-sale corporate organizations to communicate roles and responsibilities in the client/Corp relationship.
* Assist AE's with technical assistance in responding to RFPs, and closing sales of additional services to existing customers.
* Support Sales Center in new product and promotional initiatives.
* Work with the sales center contact for resolving billing problems.
* Develop strong linkages and relationships with a variety of groups responsible for supporting services.
* Potentially lead team of CSS's in centralized team environment
Education: Bachelors Degree, Preferred