The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Account Manager for the Queens Territory including Elmhurst, Jackson Heights and Corona.
Drive for maximum territory growth and profitability through analyzing and driving the sales cycle forward with existing physician accounts and opening new business. Provide continuing education to the customer on new technologies and laboratory testing. Manage customer relationships through ongoing business reviews to become entrenched with the customer in order to grow and drive the business. Execute a strategic plan to increase net revenue to meet and exceed all goals.
* Target key accounts for growth in line with target markets and regional market strategy. Introduce new products and services; develop sales cycle and call frequency
* Target and secure profitable new business in line with regional marketing strategy by effectively targeting prospective accounts, creating in-depth prospect profiles, building relationships, and securing the business.
* Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and follow-up.
* Maintain a high close rate by effectively managing the Sales Cycle
* Develop an annual business plan to drive success. Have quarterly updates to ensure the plan is being executed.
* Increase the profitability of existing accounts by analyzing profitability, product and service portfolio and communicating ongoing plans with customers. Follow-up by executing solutions.
* Partner with Genomics/Esoteric Testing Specialist to jointly sell profitable specialty/esoteric testing products to targeted specialty accounts. Engage with vendors to move the business forward. Leverage internal business relationships; work collaboratively with counterparts through constant communication to help build your team and better execute the business plan.
* Build relationships at multiple levels within the account (e.g., physician, office staff); with internal support staff and with operations to maximize efficiency of processes. .
* Implement Value Centric Selling System on all sales calls; engage the Why Quest messaging
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
* Increase discretionary business through insurance access.
* Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and local Business Unit resources as needed)
* Collaboratively develop processes to identify competitive tactics and how to overcome them. Work with Marketing Department to develop proactive approaches to competition.
* Ensure compliance with company policy and government regulations
* Implement Account Management Activities when needed (pricing increases, add link, etc.).
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
Incumbent should possess the knowledge, skills and experience usually obtained by:
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3 years Laboratory/Healthcare experience preferred.
* Industry and general economics of business
* Four-five years of successful front line sales experience including strong "closing" skills
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Software
We are looking for individuals who can develop strategies that lead to success. We are looking for natural leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to develop and grow within the organization. If you have a passion for success, know how to energize others and have a good business savvy, knowing how to work within the organization to move things forward, then this position may be for you.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
Employees must upload or send to the Recruiter a completed Request For Transfer (RFT) and the employee's most recent Performance Development & Review (PDR).
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).