|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Account Manager (Territory covering Genesee & Orleans Counties)|
|Company:||American Red Cross|
|Job Location(s):||Buffalo, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||Variable|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||1 year|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Sales - Representatives/Service|
|We are committed to the diversity of our people, programs and services, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, EEO/AA and M/F/D/V.|
|Job Title:||Account Manager (Territory covering Genesee & Orleans Counties)|
|Area of Interest:||Donor Recruitment and Sales|
Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit and retain and manage sponsor organizations andrelationships to achieve established blood collection goals. Develop potential Sponsor leads. Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements. Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs. Provide follow-up accurate record keeping in Hemasphere and support sponsor recognition.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Identify, develop and implement creative strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood drive Sponsors and feeder groups for existing blood drives.
2. Identify and apply appropriate methods to ensure efficient scheduling of blood drive by assigned Sponsors to meet weekly and monthly and annual collection goals.
3. Provide sufficient organizational and operational support to sponsor contact to ensure achievement of collection operation and annual goals.
4. Schedule and implement education programs for Sponsor contact, recruitment committees, line volunteers and volunteer telerecruiters within assigned groups to assist in meeting collection objectives and to comply with all ARCBS directives, Code of Federal Regulations, local operating procedures and other related regulatory requirements.
5. Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing Sponsor groups and the expansion of the program.
6. Coordinate activities with appropriate collections personnel to ensure a positive Sponsor and donor experience and smooth, efficient operations.
7. May have responsibility for recruitment at fixed sites within the territory.
8. Maintain accurate records in Hemasphere to provide tracking and statistical data on Sponsor group performance.
9. Appropriately utilize tools and technology provided by the organization to enhance customer service, efficiency and productivity.
10. Perform other related duties as necessary.
**Territory covers the Orleans and Genesee county areas. Ideal candidate will be from this area or familiar with this territory. Must be available to come to the Buffalo office every 1 - 2 weeks for meetings.**
|Qualifications:||Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required. Minimum one year related experience required. Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred. Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required. Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required. A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.|
|Chapter Code - Chapter Description: |
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
|Full Time / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Work Schedule:||Variable Schedule|
|Percentage of Travel:||50% - 75%|