Reports to Senior Accountant,Nature America, Inc
· Assisting with the preparation and analysis of regular monthly management accounting reports.
· Preparation of forecasting and budgets.
· Performing account analysis and reconciliations
· Good business awareness and possessing higher level cognitive skills such as financial analysis, synthesizing of the data and logical evaluation of the results.
· Strong organizational skills and effective time management.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptionally attentive to detail and accuracy.
· Exercise independent direction and judgment and have the ability to pro-actively challenge management while supporting the business as a business partner.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting; experience in magazine publishing is preferred.
· Experience in public and/or corporate accounting, including, preferably, a thorough understanding of International (IFRS) accounting standards
· Highly proficient Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills and other MS Office Suite applications
Nature Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about Nature Publishing Group, please visit our web site at www.nature.com.
*** Please note that our system only allows a single file upload. Please upload both the resume and cover letter into one document. If you can not create a single document to include all of the requirements for posting, please reply to the thank you message you will receive at the conclusion of your application with any additional details.