|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Administrative Assistant - Central Funding|
|Job Location(s):||New York, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Associate Degree|
|Required Experience:||2 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Admin - Secretarial and Office Mgmt, Admin - Receptionist/Clerical, Admin - Data Entry/Billing|
|Job Category: Administrative/Office/Clerical||Job Type: Full Time|
|Employment Type: Permanent||Pay Type: Salaried|
|Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt||Work Schedule:|
|Work Hours/Week: 40||People Manager: No|
|Work Environment: Office||% Travel Required: 0|
|Province/State/County: New York (US-NY)||City: New York|
|Address: 3WFC||Requisition ID: 16435|
* Administrative support of the Central Funding Group.
* Provide administrative support to the Central Funding Group and/or Managers within the group.
* Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
* Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
* Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
* Meet and greet visitors/clients.
* Create and or modify documents using Microsoft Office
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
* Sign for and or distribute UPS/Federal Express/Airborne packages.
* Maintain and order supplies for the department.
* Distribute incoming mail items.
* Set up and coordinate meetings/conferences.
* Prepare international and domestic travel arrangements.
* Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
* Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
* Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly.
* Between 1 and 5 years administrative assistant experience.
* Two-year college degree or equivalent preferred
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects, ensuring goals are met.
* Demonstrated computer skills, with an emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational, follow-through, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Highly motivated, able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, managing conflicting priorities and requests, and meeting deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at all organizational levels.
* Ability to become registered as a Notary Public
* Maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best - put clients first.