Tessada & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Database Sustainment Specialist (DSS) to support Facility Management (FM) operations at various Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) activities. The DSS will work within the Facility Management Department (FMD) and report to the TAI MEDCOM DMLSS-FM Project Manager and/or Regional DMLSS-FM Support Managers.
Directly suport all aspects of DMLSS-Facilities Management (DMLSS-FM) data capture and application support for the specified MEDCOM Activities, to ensure compliance with all provisions of this contract.
- Create and maintain the DMLSS-FM Inventories within the DMLSS-FM application for facilities, rooms, and Facility System Inventory (FSI)/real property installed equipment (RPIE) as approved by the Facility Manager or designee, and ensure the Joint Medical Asset Repository (JMAR) website contains accurate data for the activity.
- Create and maintain DMLSS-FM Work Request Module in support of Facility Management initiatives for historical recording of work execution and tracking of work performance trends associated with preventive maintenance (scheduled), and repair (unscheduled) work initiatives specific to costs and as necessary for improved maintenance action planning.
- Run GFEBS Monthly Summary Data Business Objects report and load appropriate information into GFEBS Project Plant and Equipment modules (requires completion of computer based/Instructor led GFEBS training courses), respond to MEDCOM data calls specific to Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) within GFEBS for all funded projects in coordination with the Facility Manager, Resource Manager or designated staff.
- Maintain DMLSS-FM Facilities Projects, tracking financial progress of design/construction contracts and all contract modifications/change orders, as well as maintaining the Project Management Journal for each active project with records of meetings, decisions, phone calls, etc. based on government provided information from the facility management staff.
- Create and maintain DMLSS-FM Requirements, providing record support and management throughout the DMLSS-FM process based on execution disposition (Work Request, Project or cancellation) as instructed by the Facility Manager or activity staff representative.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of the activity Preventive Maintenance Program, establishing maintenance procedure and preventive maintenance schedule records, coordinating action and closeout processes of scheduled maintenance work requests per guidance of the Facility Manager or staff representative.
- Support Regulatory Compliance/The Joint Commission (RC/TJC) Program initiatives using the DMLSS RC/TJC module for capture/management of RC/TJC procedures and documents, ensuring data matches the Electronic Statement of Conditions on the Joint Commission website, and that Life Safety work requests and projects are properly classified as "Life Safety" so they will properly print out the DMLSS-FM Statement of Conditions (SOC) report as requested by the Facility Manager and/or Safety Officer.
- Support Drawing Management initiatives using the DMLSS compatible Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool of Drawbase , ensuring drawings are current and accessible to specified users, and that DMLSS-FM Room Inventories are properly reflected and displayed within the drawings. CAD skills will be required to view, zoom/pan, turn on/off layers, print and copy/paste portions of drawing to MS PowerPoint, Word or other standard system tools. Individual will also be required to maintain a list of work/projects that result in changes to facility layout (walls, doors, casework, sinks, equipment, etc.) and sketch ("redline") changes on an existing hard (paper) copy of drawings.
- Provide miscellaneous DMLSS-FM program support to activity staff as necessary to establish and maintain the creation, maintenance and printing of various reports from DMLSS-FM; creation/maintenance of various table values and Directory details used within the DMLSS-FM modules; assist with training FM Customers in the use of the CS Work Request capability; and assist the site DMLSS Administrator with FM specific Roles/Privileges as defined by the Facility Manager or designated staff member.
- Provide desk-side overview of the DMLSS-FM system to facility management and medical logistics personnel as requested by the Facility Manager and ensure continuous DMLSS-FM implementation with the exception of utility or IT issues outside the DSS control.
If you are interested in joining this exciting company, you can apply by visiting our website at . An equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.