Assistant Branch Manager - Suffolk-733869
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's Top 10 banks, offers an unmatched range of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our mission is to create one of the nation's greatest banks! By combining a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, and a massive customer franchise, we feel that we have amazing combination to achieve our goal! Capital One has developed an exceptional work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds are guided by our two main values, Excellence and Do the Right Thing. They come together to make Capital One a great company, as well as a fantastic place to work!
Capital One is currently looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to help manage day-to-day branch operations and service delivery. The successful candidate would assist in the overall management the branch, including operations, sales, service, audits and staffing, with the primary focus on operations. This person would be directly responsible for managing the teller staff and providing them with career development, performance management and recognition. The candidate should come from a banking background matching the following criteria: Branch size includes $50MM-$90MM combined loans and deposits; and/or 20% DDA; and/or $1.5MM-$3.5 MM contribution dollars; and 10-14 FTE compliment.
- Encourage staff to promote self service and remote service options for relevant customer transactions
- Address and resolve escalated customer complaints
- Manage risk and compliance for the branch; help meet financial and compliance standards
- Deliver service levels and operational excellence in branch as agreed with branch manager
- Service and sell to customers via escalations or complex sales referred by relationship bankers; directly sell to clients as appropriate in relationship bankers absence; Coach Relationship Bankers using GROWTH in partnership with Branch Manager
- As necessary, perform non-monetary transactions for customers
- Take on Branch Manager responsibilities during their absence
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 2 years of Retail Banking experience
- 1 year of Management experience
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: United States-New York-Rocky Point-NE Suffolk-Rocky Point Br 154 (22154)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time