Associate Sales Engineer - BEST - HVAC - 088073
WE'RE NOT ASKING
YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
(OH, WAIT, YES WE ARE.)
How Many Engineers Does it Take to Change the World?
Johnson Controls Building Efficiency Sales Training (BEST)
Our employees enjoy working for a successful company that offers leadership development from within, a commitment to diversity and inclusion- and a chance to showcase creativity. At Johnson Controls, you'll be challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. What are you waiting for? We are seeking engineers with exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated customer focus to join our Technical Sales Training class. Our award-winning training program has been created to make you successful! Specifically, you will participate in a 6 month training program combining classroom and field orientation to learn our products, selling techniques and account leadership skills in preparation for a territory of your own.
In this position, you will:
- be responsible for sales to decision makers (owners, contractors, architects, and consulting engineers) in the plan and spec market
- learn and apply sales process to aide in cultivating relationships, managing customer relations and seeking out new sales opportunities
- develop a keen understanding of the customer's systems, business and needs to develop credibility, loyalty and trust
- effectively present and communicate bids; differentiate JCI as a total building environment supplier
- To qualify, you must possess a degree in Engineering or related discipline, excellent initiative, interpersonal and
communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Enabling our people to develop, succeed and excel - and ensuring their health, safety and well-being - are
critically important to us. We value teamwork, integrity and diversity. And we welcome anyone who shares our
commitment to ingenuity and excellence. Your background should include a degree in Engineering or related discipline.
Willingness to relocate to the following locations:
- New York, Pittsburg, Phoenix, Richmond, San Diego, Washington DC, Houston, Kansas City, Denver, Honolulu, and other sites across the United States and Canada.