About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at .???
Our Global Corporate Services group delivers customized, innovative workplace solutions worldwide. Strategically positioned to answer our corporate, healthcare, government and institutional clients' real estate needs, this group combines unrivaled expertise in transaction services, facilities and project management and consulting with industry-specific expertise and global service delivery to provide clients with long-term, quality account management.
Installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, and minor plumbing/piping repairs, equipment, machinery and controls located in the interior and exterior of building. Monitors operations and conducts a routine and on-going assessment of the building systems operations and performance. Performs tests, rounds and analyzes data to ensure the proper functioning of departmental equipment.
III. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- At the direction of supervisor and/or Lead, maintains, monitors, and performs preventive maintenance on all equipment including, but not limited to, refrigeration, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems; monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment; ventilating, hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment. Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required.
- Install and repair; wire single and three phase motors; run conduit; pull wiring to machinery, motors, operating parts, etc.; install and rebuild pumps and motors; install and rebuild air compressors; replace bearings in all types of motors; replace seals on pumps; install and repair piping, valves, filters, hot water systems and associated controls; minor plumbing/piping/tubing repairs, and assist other mechanics and engineers with major repairs and maintenance of building and equipment. Install, repair, and maintain electrical controls, switching and motor controls.
- Receives work order for Preventative and Corrective maintenance on critical systems and building physical structure. Consult with LOE or supervisor to order necessary materials to complete all maintenance and perform necessary work. Finalize work orders by completing necessary documentation. All work orders require extensive detail prior to closing, and insures tasks were completed within guidelines for the client.
- At the direction of their supervisor, directly operates and monitors critical and non-critical system equipment and components. Oversees CEWA work efforts (including 3rd party contractors) for the safe and compliant operation, maintenance (corrective and preventive), and modification of critical equipment. Disables and enables fire alarm control panels and systems.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns.
- As qualified, perform Building Management System Console operations.
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Monitor construction projects and insure, contractors/vendors follow guidelines as set forth by client.
- Actively participate in emergency response, technical, and safety training programs.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks in a timely manner in accordance with client requirements
- Be able to work after hours and to be on call 24/7.
- Evaluate and operate building systems in order to monitor and improve operational efficiency.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, with two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and/or HVAC. Preferably HVAC trade for this position.
- 3yrs experience or equivalent education.
- Applicable license/permit for trade as required (e.g. Journeyman or Master/Electrician, City/State License.)
- Universal CFC Certificate, Electrical License, HVAC license, etc, as agreed upon to perform duties.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Valid Drivers License
IV. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Employee will be required to frequently bend, squat, climb stairs and ladders, stand and walk and occasionally crawl and climb.
- Employee is required to handle objects (manual dexterity), push and pull, reach above shoulder level and have fine finger movements. The employee must be able to carry/lift loads of up to 50 lbs.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on Search and Apply on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser's settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on Register Today to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V