|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||CR1004: Contracts Administrator|
|Job Location(s):||New York, NY; New York, NY; New York, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|CR1004: Contracts Administrator|
|* Conduct contract and subcontract administration associated with ECC government and commercial customers, as assigned|
* Direct interaction with government contracting officer and his/her staff relative to all contract administration issues
* Provide support and guidance to project team members with respect to change notice submission and administration
* Provide support to assembly, submittal, and negotiation of request for equitable adjustment proposals
* Support of Program Manager in helping ensure that we are in compliance with the federal acquisition regulations (FAR) and how they apply to the execution of the project
* Provide support of Program Manager and Project Managers on all contracting and subcontracting issues
* Train project personnel on contracting and change order management related issues
* Assist with the planning, assembly, and distribution of RFP packages to prospective subcontractors in support of ECC proposal efforts.
* Utilization of the ECCONET RFP Construction Tool for RFP efforts. Train ECC staff on how to utilize the RFP system
* Perform essential procurement duties including assistance with source selection, cost and price analysis, completion of negotiation and procurement memoranda, and entering of purchase orders
* Provide proposal support including gathering of cost and pricing data, submission of cost estimates, and writing of small business subcontracting plans (SBSPs) to ensure compliance with all contract T&C's (including FAR/DFAR/AFAR) and any specific Contracting Officer requirements
* Conduct SBSP compliance support
* Assist with retrieving and responding to CPARS, ACASS and CCASS reviews via the Govt. CPARS System.
* Conduct monthly department teleconference meetings
* Train home office personnel in proper timekeeping. Perform timekeeping audits.
* In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position
|* Well developed writing skills|
* Skilled in understanding, interpreting and applying FAR
* Three years of Government Prime Contract Administration Experience
* Three years experience in vertical and/or horizontal construction supporting Federal Government Work
* Three years working with FAR and DFAR contract requirements
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in business or a related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
|* CFCM/CPCM preferred|