|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Casework Director, Hurricane Recovery Program (New York)|
|Company:||American Red Cross|
|Job Location(s):||New York, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||Variable|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Graduate Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Social Services/Community, Management and Supervision|
|Job Title:||Casework Director, Hurricane Recovery Program (New York)|
|Area of Interest:||Case Management|
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a Case Work Director for the Hurricane Sandy Recovery Program.
The Case Work Director will direct all case management activities, provide overall case management direction, and be responsible for the achievement of Hurricane Sandy recovery case management goals, oversight of and support for case management activities, and integration with other staff in the program. The Case Work Director will also be responsible for necessary reporting, compliance, monitoring and evaluation of all case management activities.
Other Duties Include:
* Assist Senior Director with strategy and planning relating to overall program requirements
* Participate in the selection of Case Managers
* Manage Case Management Supervisors
* Brief, direct, coordinate and debrief Case Managers and Supervisors, as appropriate
* Analyze and evaluate program/service delivery; prepare recommendations/initiate improvements in service delivery, implement changes as needed.
* Review case files as needed
* Provide assistance to clients with outstanding issues that cannot be fully addressed by Case Managers or Case Manager Supervisors
* Recommend referrals to address unmet needs of clients
* Ensure wellbeing of those they supervised
Duration of this position is 1 year, with a possible 6 month extension.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please visit our website at
The American Red Cross is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development, team spirit, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Requires Masters of Social Work, 7-10 years case management experience, and program management experience. Requires additional certification, licensure to comply with local regulations or state requirements. Must have 3-5 years management experience.
|Chapter Code - Chapter Description: |
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
|Full Time / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Percentage of Travel:|