Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program - TCU-729783
The Summer Analyst Program primary objective is to provide each participant with a strong understanding of how the Commercial Bank operates. Through the program you will start to build an understanding of our unique lines of business within Commercial Banking.
What you can expect:
- Training - Provides on the job training to help you gain an understanding of the various business lines within the Commercial Bank.
- Executive Speaker Series - Hear from senior leaders at Capital One as they share their history and vision and offer guidance as you start your career.
- Mentorship - Develop relationships with a mentor to learn more about Capital One and begin creating your professional network.
- Fun & Networking - Develop relationships with your intern peers, associates and executives at Capital One through planned social events for all the interns and within your individual groups.
- Associate Presentations & Discussions - Hear from associates around Capital One as they discuss their projects and roles, and expose how to be successful within a premier financial services organization.
General Responsibilities (responsibilities will differ depending on placement):
- Research industries and markets as background work for through
Financial /credit analysis
- Spread and analyze financial statements and related material
- Review all credit files to ensure compliant and complete
- Write memos to include updated project and financial information
- Analyze commercial loan requests
- Support the Relationship Manager and Underwriter with ad hoc requests
EXCEL IN THE CAPITAL ONE Intern Program, and you'll challenge yourself working with some of the brightest minds in the business, and gain priceless professional skills, but you'll also see what it takes to build an immensely rewarding career with Capital One.
- Graduating with a Bachelors degree or higher between December 2013 and June 2014
- Concentration in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
THIS REQUISITION IS FOR TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVIERSITY STUDENT ONLY. Texas Christian University students should also apply through the appropriate Career Services website.
If you are not a student at Texas Christian University please apply to another requisition.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Job: Business and Commercial Banking
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York-Mid Manh-90 Park Ave Br 862 (22862)
Other Locations:United States-Texas-Fort Worth, United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Texas-Houston