SRC was named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC currently seeks a compensation manager in our Syracuse, N.Y. headquarters office. The compensation manager will manage the compensation functions for SRC and SRCTec. Selected individual will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies, procedures, in order to be responsive to the company's goals, philosophy, and competitive practices and in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Analyzes the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revisions as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to managers and staff
* Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
* Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data
* Participates in and conducts analysis of both exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
* Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations and ensures company compliance
* Provides data and analysis for affirmative action reporting
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field
* Six or more years of progressively responsible experience in compensation, accounting/finance or data analysis. Management experience a plus
* Knowledge of regulations as they apply to base and incentive compensation programs, affirmative action and discrimination testing
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with top management
* Government contracting, DoD and/or not-for-profit industry experience preferred
* Certified Compensation Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources preferred
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and coordination of people and resources
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen. EEO/AA employer.
Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 1