SRC has been named to numerous state and national Best Company to Work For lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is seeking a part-time intern for approximately 20 hours per week.
* Assist with daily business operations including graphic design, writing, research and general office duties
* Demonstrated interest in communications and/or graphics design
* Must have attention to detail, and a desire to learn
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) desired
* Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written), technical skills
* Must have the ability to work both independently and within a team atmosphere
* Must be resourceful and able to investigate solutions to problems on their own before involving others
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 1