The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy.
Under minimal supervision, performs routine custodial duties and minor repairs. Assists in sanitation control and checks safety hazards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for emptying waste cans, disposing of trash and boxes.
- Dusting furniture and equipment.
- Cleans rest rooms and refills supplies as needed.
- Sweeps or vacuums floors, mop specified areas.
- Cleaning of windows, doors, glass
- Washing walls, cleaning of ceiling fixtures, vents, sprinkler heads, exit lights, etc
- Spot carpet cleaning as needed
- Change lights as needed
- Move furniture as needed
- Assist Maintenance staff in minor repairs as needed
- Other duties as may be required
Education Preferred: HS
Work Experience: 0 to 2 years
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).