Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Enjoy real-world challenges by joining the energetic business environment of the Liberty Mutual InsuranceClaims Department. Liberty Mutual Insuranceis seeking an individual dedicated to provide our policy holders with the highest quality service, helping them live safer, more secure lives.
* Obtain information and maintain records of accidents or personal property losses for policyholders and claimants through telephone and written reports.
* Arrange appraisals, review appraisal reports and communicate with policyholders, claimants, physicians, medical providers, attorneys and repair shops.
* Secure essential facts about accidents, assess liability and compensability, negotiate settlements and explain denials to policyholders and claimants.
* Register claims, update status notes, establish target dates,schedule appointments and release payments on an automated system.
* High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-3 years of related customer service experience.
* Proficiency in understanding basic policy and contract coverage.
* Ability to recognize questionable coverage or contract situation which may necessitate supervisory involvement.
* Strong oral and telephone communication skills.
* Licensing required in some states.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discountfitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Liberty Mutual Insurance "Helping people live safer, more secure lives" since 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on A.M. Best Company's report of 2010 net written premium. Liberty Mutual also ranks 82nd on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2010 revenue. As of December 31, 2010, Liberty Mutual had $112.4 billion in consolidated assets, $95.4 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $33.2 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.