|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Database Marketing Specialist|
|Job Location(s):||Sidney, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Marketing - General, Marketing - Communications/PR|
|Database Marketing Specialist|
|More information about this job:|
ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of $2.1 billion, is seeking a Database Marketing Specialist for our Sidney, NY or Kettering, OH facility. This position works at a highly detailed level to ensure the right consumer groups are chosen to receive specific marketing campaigns. Detailed knowledge of the marketing database environment and name selection techniques ensure name selection accuracy. The role also provides critical analysis support of campaigns and overall trends to evaluate marketing program success.
- Accurate selection of names for all e-mail, renewal and other print marketing campaigns
- Field by field knowledge of marketing database
- Serve as expert on use of outside database tools and as liaison with partners
- Recommend segmentation strategies for all house file promotions
- Analysis of campaign results on a scheduled basis
- Evaluation of profitability by segment for catalog and mail campaigns
- Review of e-mail results to see patterns in open, click and conversion rates
- Tracking on new consumer acquisition by media source and against targeted goals
- Identification of trends related to order source, order media and product category
- Modeling of test results to support marketing decision making process
- Creation of monthly house file report and analysis to identify trends among consumer base
- Maintain relationships with outside database companies to assess data value.
- Manage NCOA plus other relevant data and address hygiene activities
- 3+ years holding prime responsibility for name selection from a marketing database
- 3+ years experience providing analysis of online and offline marketing programs
- Understanding of best practices for marketing segmentation
- Analytical background for evaluation of campaigns
- Knowledge of tools on the market for campaign selection and statistical analysis
- Skills in using desktop database tools
- High detail orientation to ensure campaign accuracy
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, or related field required
ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks.
A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. You know these indispensable products as Wilson Jones binders ... Swingline staplers and punches ... Day-Timer personal organizers ... Quartet white boards and easels... Kensington computer accessories... and more... Under the GBC banner, ACCO Brands is also a leader in serving professional printers, government and corporate markets, providing print finishing, laminating and commercial binding equipment.
After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
ACCO Brands Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.