SRC was recently named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking computer engineers graduating in the academic year 2012-2013 to design, develop and test leading edge radar and communications technology. We are looking for an engineer to be involved with digital design and system integration and test.
- VHDL design for high-end FPGAs
- Design and test prototype high-speed circuit boards
- Integration and test digital components within state of the art radar and communications systems
- Bachelor's of science degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Minimum grade point average of 3.4/4.0
- Experience with VHDL and Matlab
- Experience or lab-based course-work with FPGAs is a strong plus
- Knowledge of digital signal processing, or DSP
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 2