About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at .???
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at . Click on "Search and Apply" on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser's settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on "Register Today" to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Provide international oversight and management of soft services partners (food services, mail services, fitness centers and conferences services) through contract management to ensure best practices for a CBRE global account. This position will encompass the management of outsourced service providers who perform day-to-day tactical implementation of services. Participate in the day to day operation of the headquarter operations overseeing specified services. This position will interact primarily with CBRE directors, senior managers of Facility Management, client representatives and major partner's senior management. This position will also be responsible for the optimization of vendor partners' services, cost savings and new technologies for major soft service contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of contractual adherence, audit readiness and effective resource utilization by food, mail and fitness center (support services) vendor partners.
- Team with colleagues and client to identify and deliver standardized, best practices surrounding the delivery of contracted services to the customer's locations around the globe, including as needed service delivery start up at new facilities and bidding of service contracts.
- Review operational expenses and metrics associated with the vendor partners on a monthly basis.
- Perform periodic staffing and workload analysis of the department of support service organizations.
- Responsible for developing a business plan, supporting the development of capital and expense budgets for major operating centers, setting operational and financial goals, as well as expense control in the respective service lines
- Identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives and knowledge of facilities and support service synergies and models implemented by peer organizations are also essential to this role
- Oversee development and usage of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure both CBRE and partner performance and monitor the delivery of service and overall customer satisfaction
- Conduct monthly financial and operational review meetings with vendor partners
- Interface with GREWE finance monthly to monitor operating expenses.
- Conduct SET meetings with vendor partners twice a year
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in the procurement activity relating to selection of new partners
- Team with colleagues to deliver standardized best practices surrounding global delivery of the management of soft services
- Manage relationship with Facilities Management, Design and Construction, Transactions and Lease Administration to ensure efficient and seamless overall service delivery as required
- Administer the Vendor Performance Management program for support service vendors globally
- Provide support to CBRE as a Subject Matter Expert for Soft/Support Services (food, mail and fitness centers)
- 10+ years operational experience with emphasis on any combination of food, mail and fitness center (support service) experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple locations, service providers, priorities, provide direction / oversight, and take leadership role in team initiatives
- Strong budgeting, expense control and analytical skills; process review and problem solving experience and decision making abilities
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Willingness to travel when required
- Display flexibility, enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for success.