SRC has been named to numerous state and national Best Company to Work For lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking electrical engineers graduating in 2012 or 2013 to design, develop and test leading edge radar and communications systems. We are looking for engineers to join our high-performing teams and help solve difficult technical problems and develop creative solutions.
- Work on digital design, radio frequency/microwave design, system integration, test and analysis in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's of science degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Minimum grade point average of 3.4/4.0
- Interest in signal processing, electromagnetics, digital design or RF design
- Students with degrees in mathematics or physics will be considered depending on academic and intern experience
- Experience with MATLAB is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 10 percent travel may be required
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era Veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 2