SRC was named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking summer of 2013 engineering interns/co-ops to support the research and development of radar, communications and electronic warfare technologies within our defense and intelligence customer segments. We are looking for individuals to support the design, development and test of advanced radar and communication systems.
- Analysis and modeling of the system design and system performance
- Systems integration of hardware components
- Verification and validation of system functionality and performance
- Two years of college with a degree focused in electrical or computer engineering
- Minimum grade point average of 3.4/4.0 preferred
- Coursework and/or experience with signal processing, electromagnetics, digital design or radio frequency design
- Experience with MATLAB is preferred
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA Employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
Building Location: Building 2