|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Engineering Technician (multiple openings)|
|Job Location(s):||Syracuse, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:||DOE|
|Required Education:||Associate Degree|
|Required Experience:||2 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Skilled Trades - Machinist, Maintenance - Machines, Skilled Trades - General|
Engineering Technician (multiple openings)Engineering Technician (multiple openings)
Our client in the Central NY area is seeking a highly skilled Engineering Technician to provide production support in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Key duties will include:
- Performing electrical repairs, modifications, and upgrades to complex production equipment in an electronics assembly department.
- You will also handle debugging and analyzing, and performing root cause failure analysis on printed circuits and assembly equipment.
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance duties including monitoring and maintaining equipment to meet standards; and developing and following preventive maintenance procedures for each machine
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment controls
- Train and evaluate others in standards and practices
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE
For questions or more information regarding this position, please contact