- Dictation skills (typing 60+ wpm)
- Ability to multitask is essential.
- High level of professionalism with interpersonal skills to interface in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data is essential.
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Strong people skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of Access, Photoshop, Quark, and CorelDraw is a plus
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of six years of related experience and/or training.
Min of 2 yrs of supporting an executive level.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation