Facilities Operations Management Director - Airport - 088645
Global WorkPlace Solutions
Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities, commercial real estate and energy management for many of the world's largest companies. We create business advantage for our customers through tailored solutions that optimize their real estate performance and employee productivity while reducing total occupancy costs. Our 21,000 employees have delivered over $3 billion in savings for our customers over the last 10 years and ensure the business continuity of the 1.8 billion square feet of real estate that we manage in more than 75 countries.
Strategic business manager responsible for profitability objectives including contract execution of services in the areas of Facilities Management, Real Estate services and Project Management. Accountable for portfolio performance on large, high risk, highly visible contracts exceeding $20.0M in size. Establish partnership with customers and develop "C-Level" relationships. Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams to ensure customer satisfaction and results.
Sales Volume: $15M - $25M
Client Spend: Up to $75M
- Under general direction, meets the profitability objectives and DSO performance of the account plan established for the contract.
- Analyzes facility management, real estate and project services to identify & communicate to the business, potential cost reduction opportunities and additional operational enhancements.
- Develops account expansion plans and pull-through of additional JCI offerings leveraging purchasing, supplier programs and System Products offerings.
- Partners with JCI sales and ops management teams.
- Participates in contract renewal efforts and promotes expansion of contract scope.
- Leads the operational team to provide the service offerings to assigned account(s) for the purpose of delivering optimized workplace environments, and manages the real estate/facility management budgets for customer.
- Responsible for meeting customer and employee satisfaction objectives and ensuring account staff meet procedural requirements for compliance with business delivery, quality, safety, human resources and health standards.
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with customers, and communicates and promotes company-wide offerings and expertise, to deliver a single seamless service to clients.
- Ensures contractual obligations are met.
- BS Degree, Masters preferred.
- Minimum 10 years
- Broad base of industry knowledge, including expert technical knowledge of facility management, real estate services and project management.
- Operational business expertise to effectively integrate critical information from diverse areas.
- Requires extensive business and industry knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of and management experience working with critical environments.
- Experience working with financial institutions is important.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.