- Answers majority of incoming calls with the primary focus on walk in customers
- Order entry
- Answers questions from customers concerning their order and delivery.
- Handles follow-up, expediting, and/or changes to existing orders or projects
- Keeps the store organized/clean
- Controls front end of the store for the sale of HVAC parts (Source One)
- Assists in ordering parts to assure their availability as required for customer and in-house use.
- Serves as warehouse back-up for order fulfillment when needed
- Other duties as assigned
1. Product familiarity; HVAC experience preferred.
2. Licensed to operate mobile vehicles.
3. support body weight.
4. Must be able to perform very repetitive work.
5. High school diploma or equivalent
6. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs up to 30 times per hour.
7. Ability to use manual or computerized systems for order entry, invoicing, data application, and equipment selection.
8. Computer processing knowledge and proficiency (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) to complete duties.