The Shining Star in this role should have:
- 5+ years of healthcare, business or military experience with accountability for metrics, building relationships, coaching, and P&L management with at least 3 years in a leadership level position
- Minimum of 3 years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
- Dialysis experience preferred
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- Licensure required in certain markets
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes
- Dynamic leadership grounded in and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, that thrives on fun and supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore
- Fortune 500 stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards?
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. Or send your resume to Name, Title, at firstname.lastname.com.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.