SRC was named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
Currently, SRC is seekingmultiple software engineers to work in our Rome, N.Y. based office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Software programmer who develops production quality and research and design prototype software based on pre-defined software requirements and designs
* Performs software development tasks and assists in the design and architecture of software applications individually or as a team member
* Reviews, analyzes and modifies new and existing software to include coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting software applications
* Implements software development process improvement activities in accordance with organizational procedures
* Bachelor's degree and one or more years of experience in software development technologies and methodologies or relevant experience in lieu of degree
* Writing design documents, test plans and test results
* Ability to develop and/or maintain software capabilities involving SOA, SOAP, REST, ESB, video stream processing, cloud, XML
* Additional relevant skills include: Working knowledge of various related APIs, tools and frameworks including JDBC, Enterprise Messaging, Eclipse, Spring, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Object Relational Mapping, Hive, JUnit and EJB
Experience with various operating systems including Solaris, Windows and Linux
* Knowledge of developing applications involving various computer security constructs including encryption, MAC, DAC, RBAC and digital signatures
An active U.S. Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.
EEO/AA Employer; Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top