20131574 Job Description
- Identify, gather information and solicit desirable target builder accounts and consumer accounts
- Be independent and aggressive in managing accounts in particular sales territory- project expertise
- Conduct business in a professional, organized manner, with the highest degree of personalized customer service
- Communicate daily with General Manager on daily visits, project process, market information and other pertinent subjects
- Read and understand blueprints and perform blueprint take-offs
- Strong organizational, math, and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous experience in kitchen sales and design.
- Knowledge of building materials and kitchen cabinets preferred.
WATERTOWN, New York, United States Position Type