Job Code : 995
Division : Operations
Location : Lyons NY US 14489
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Job Type : Direct Hire - Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
A: Job qualification Requirements
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Drive and maintain a gas/electric powered lift truck in a safe and efficient manner.
3 Drivers License
4 OSHA LTO license
B: Job Content.
1. Drive and maintain a gas/electric powered lift truck in a safe and efficient manner.
2. Complete training program within 6 months
3. Service and supply assigned department with production materials.
4. Must be able to stack and unstack finished products and manufacturing materials to and from required areas.
5. Keep assigned areas clean.
6. Responsible for observance of all company safety rules and regulations.
7. Perform all duties which may be assigned by the supervisors
8. Performs all duties with regard to safety for self and other employees, while exercising proper care and protection of company property.
9. Some computer skills required (PROTRAQ, AS400, print BOLs, etc)
10. Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
C: Physical Requirements
Must be able to: pass specific visual requirements, have depth perception, distinguish basic color shared, distinguish basic colors and operation of crane, truck or vehicle.
Frequently 34-66%: walking, sitting, usage of both hands and legs required, ability for rapid mental/muscular coordination, ability to provide clear oral communication and hear conversations clearly.
Occasionally 5-33%: standing, climbing ladders, squatting, kneeling, bending, reaching, repetitive finger movement, repetitive twisting or pressure involving wrists or hands.
Infrequent 0-5%: lifting maximum of 20 lbs, carrying estimate of 20 lbs at least 10 ft, and climbing stairs.
D. Working Conditions
Constantly: Driving and operating an industrial lift truck
Frequently 34-66%: outside, outside and inside, process heat over 100F, environmental heat over 95F, cold below 55F, wetness, noise above 85 dbA, vibration, fuel gasses, various metals, wok with hi-speed machinery, work with moving vehicles, periodically work hours weekly over 40.
Occasionally 5-33%: dry atmospheric conditions.
Infrequent 0-5%: work with ladders or scaffolding.