The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Physician Account Manager for our Syosset, Long Island, New York territory.
The Physician Service Representative is responsible for driving territory growth and profitability through providing service and the resolution of issues in support of several sales territories; the physician service representative does not have call point ownership on any of the accounts within the geography; close cooperation with physician account executives is essential to support the collaborative selling model.
- Manage accounts through ongoing business reviews of service, logistics and supplies to identify customer needs
- Ensure customer retention by maintaining relationships with current accounts
- Identification and pursuit of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities in cooperation with Physician Account Executives or "Specialist" Account Executives.
- Partner with physician account executive to resolve account specific service issues
- Partner with Customer Solutions Group to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer service issues
- Escalate service issue non-resolution as appropriate
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
- Provide continuing education to the customer on new technologies and laboratory testing
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Follow up communications with Physician Account Executives and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
- Three to four years of experience in sales or with account ownership
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
- A valid driver's license.
- A motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).