|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Job Location(s):||Vestal, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Management and Supervision, Finance - Operations/Admin, Finance - Analysis|
|Job Title||Pricing Manager|
|Location||Vestal, NY, US|
|Organization Name||7340 IC Pricing - Esbneny|
|WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistics services. 2010 annual sales were approximately $5.1 billion. The company employs approximately 6,800 people, maintains relationships with over 17,000 suppliers, and serves over 100,000 customers worldwide. Customers include industrial and commercial businesses, contractors, governmental agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates seven fully automated distribution centers and over 400 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations|
Manage specific aspects of pricing as assigned by Region Pricing Manager. Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, while maintaining procedures and policies that are focused on pricing accuracy and profit maximization.
* Aligned with District, Branch and Purchasing Management exploring and finding solutions for margin expansion.
* Manage pricing execution, to include data integrity and consistency.
* Willingness to take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margins.
* Determine Customer segmentation and buying behavior reclassifications
* Review and approve non-standard pricing requests
* Take ownership of process improvements and drive to successful implementation.
* Manage and consistently perform branch general price recalibrations
* Implement Price Improvements fed from Pricing Analysts
* Provide formal and informal training related to various aspects of pricing and margin to all applicable personnel
* Price override oversight and reduction
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance, long term care and more.
WESCO values diversity and is an EOE/AA employer.
|How To Apply|
|Press "Apply Now" below.|
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|