SRC was recently named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking a procurement compliance specialist to work in our Syracuse, N.Y. office. Candidate will work within the SRC purchasing and subcontracts organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Serve as the primary interface with the Defense Contract Audit Agency for the Purchasing and Subcontracts departments
* Prepare for Defense Contract Management Agency conducted Contractor Purchasing System review
* Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices for compliance with SRC Policy/Procedure and Federal Acquisition Regulation
* Develop compliance related reporting and metrics
* Based on audit results, develop process improvement plans and recommend corrective action as necessary
* Analyze procurement audit data to identify training opportunities and develop training materials
* Provide procurement compliance training for the Purchasing and Subcontracts staff, as well as, program/technical staff as required
* Assist in the maintenance of SRC procurement procedures
* Help ensure that SRC operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law
* Interface with procurement management and staff, along with program managers
* Review and negotiate Terms & Conditions, Non-disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements
* Bachelor's degree and minimum of three years related government procurement experience, juris doctor degree preferred
* Experience with complex negotiations
* Computer proficiency particularly with Microsoft office software
* Excellent interpersonal skills necessary for leading and interacting on diverse work teams
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
Building Location: SRCTec