Our ideal Recruitment Assistant has 1-2 years experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. S/he is highly organized, an excellent multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail and has demonstrated a track record of moving quickly to achieve ambitious goals. The Recruitment Assistant will report to the Director of Recruitment.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team:
- Speed, Precision, and Accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy.
- Extraordinary Attention to Detail. Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand.
- Flexibility. Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities.
- Dedication to Mission. A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools.
- Collaboration. Working with teammates and responsive to feedback.
- Beyond Z Attitude. Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated team of social entrepreneurs who are committed to education reform, educational choice and the building of exemplary schools.
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent Recruitment Assistant at Success Academy.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.