|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Regional Hospital Account Manager|
|Company:||American Red Cross|
|Job Location(s):||Albany, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||1st - First Shift|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Sales - Representatives/Service|
|We are committed to the diversity of our people, programs and services, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, EEO/AA and M/F/D/V.|
|Job Title:||Regional Hospital Account Manager|
|Area of Interest:||Sales|
Designs, develops and implements a customer strategy for an assigned territory to maximize revenue growth and customer satisfaction. Develops relationships with existing and potential customers for purpose of product sales and revenue generation. Serves as the primary liaison between customer and Biomedical Services.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Develops strategic market analysis and planning to include customer demand planning. Identifies target customers, new customers, expansion of current customers and promotion strategy. Sets goals and objectives and assists in budget preparation. Monitors customer satisfaction trends and leads efforts to improve trends.
2. Analyzes assigned territory in terms of market penetration by competitors, market potential, key customers, key decision-makers, and influencers, product mix and customer product utilization.
3. Makes customer calls within assigned territory for purpose of conveying operational, educational, technical product and product utilization information. Identifies and coordinates the implementation of educational programs for current and potential customer base. Participates in Regional Technical Advisory meetings.
4. Serves as a reimbursement financial for hospital customers. Introduces new products or services to customer supporting initiatives to provide highest quality products and customer service.
5. Actively involved with the resolution of billing issues and coordinates reconciliation between CBU and SSC.
Manage gross margin and revenue goals of 40-50 hospital customers and potential annual revenue ranging from $15 - $30 million. Coordinate contract negotiations and proposal presentations to customers. In some regions, may serve as primary for both sales initiatives and customer support activities. Establish and maintain relationships with customer base for a specific territory. Internal liaisons with Regional Account Director and/or Senior Account Manager, and hospital services departments (administration, finance, recruitment, collections, manufacturing, order entry, distributions and billing) supporting Blood Service customer support and sales activities.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or relevant related field or equivalent combination of related education and experience required. Minimum five years related experience required. Related experience includes demonstrated medical customer account management and product sales. Experience interacting with senior hospital executives, physicians and blood bankers preferred.
|Chapter Code - Chapter Description: |
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
|Full Time / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Shift:||1st - First Shift|
|Percentage of Travel:|