|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Job Location(s):||Port Washington, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience:||3 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Management and Supervision|
|Job Title||Site Manager|
|Location||Port Washington, NY, US|
|Organization Name||WESCO Integrated Supply|
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistics services. 2011 annual sales were approximately $6.13 billion. The company employs approximately 7,300 people, maintains relationships with over 17,000 suppliers, and serves over 100,000 customers worldwide. Customers include industrial and commercial businesses, contractors, governmental agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates eight fully automated distribution centers and over 400 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
We need a results oriented communicator for a Boston area manufacturer to lead a material handling team and develop cost savings. Leadership experience and success handling the procurement needs of a fast paced maintenance organization are required.
The essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Confers with customer to implement program
* Establishes a working relationship and effective communication with key managers and plant staff
* Follows customer policies and procedures, including safety, security, and ethical policies.
* Promotes program and company
* Develops knowledge of customer's business and plant operations, including attending applicable meetings.
* Coordinates and directs program activities and on-site relationship in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by company and the program contract.
* Knows and follows company policies and procedures
* Develops company and customer system knowledge
* Communicate regularly with customers and company staff
* Suggests program improvements.
* Identifies issues and potential solutions
* Handles any emergency needs and sets up emergency coverage for plant
* Trains users on system
* Resolves payment problems
* Works with customer on any substitutions, process improvement, and cost savings opportunities
* Coordinates any technical support and value added activities
* Manage program costs
* Prepare necessary reports
* Coordinate vendor information sharing activities with customer, including new product launches, value added services, and cost savings initiatives
* Expands scope of program
* Coordinates site visits with prospective vendors
* Lead cost savings or cost out initiatives
* Identify and lead tooling optimization projects
* Investigate and act on continuous improvement opportunities
* Address complaints and resolve problems that arise.
* Manage onsite employees
* Establish and maintain an environment of continuous improvement
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Secondary Education (Bachelor's degree) preferred
* Inventory/store room management experience (3 years)
* Management experience (2 years)
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance, long term care and more.
WESCO values diversity and is an EOE/AA employer.
|How To Apply|
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|