SRC was recently named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking software engineers graduating in December 2012 or May 2013 to design, develop and test leading edge radar and communications technology. We are looking for an engineer to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- Experience programming in Java/C++/C#/MySQL/Database and Matlab a plus
- Minimum grade point average of 3.4/4.0 preferred
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Real-time software development, digital communications, radar data processing, radar control (GUI) and high-performance graphic displays experience
- Participation in system integration and field testing activities is a plus
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 2