SRC has been named to numerous state and national "Best Company to Work For" lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
Currently, SRC is seeking a software engineer for future opportunities designing and developing some of the world's most advanced electronic warfare systems. At SRC, you'll find yourself working with the best in class. The caliber of SRC employees is outstanding, and the work environment is excellent, enabling you to perform beyond your own expectations. All aspects of development, design, build and test are performed in-house, helping to make SRC one of the most interesting and rewarding places for a software engineer to work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Plan and perform process-driven software development
* Plan and conduct software tests
* Work independently and collaboratively in a project team
* Report status of technical work and project progress
* Full lifecycle software development including delivery cycle and documentation development
* Software project management
* Mentor and train junior and entry level engineers in software engineering methods
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related degree
* A minimum of five years experience in software development and testing
* Applied knowledge and experience performing object oriented design
* Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle, including documentation and testing
* Applied knowledge and experience performing java and/or python programming
* Applied knowledge and experience using Windows and UNIX based operating systems preferred
* Applied knowledge and experience in SQL is desired
* Applied knowledge and experience in Eclipse RCP is desired
* Applied knowledge and experience in service oriented architecture is desired
* Applied knowledge and experience in meta-programming techniques is desired
* Knowledge and experience with CMMI is a plus
* Radar systems engineering experience a plus
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
Building Location: Building 1