SRC was recently named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC is currently seeking a software testing and quality assurance (QA) specialist for future business opportunities to lead the testing activities performed in our Rome, N.Y. office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead software testing and quality personnel in executing and maintaining an effective and efficient software testing and QA process
* Lead and execute software functional, security and performance testing activities
* Lead and execute test configuration setup and teardown activities
* Lead and execute testing/QA documentation development activities to include developing, reviewing and providing input to work plans, test plans and test procedures
* Lead and execute testing/QA metrics collection and analysis activities
* Lead and execute activities to track software requirements, enhancements and bugs to closure/resolution
* Lead and execute activities to ensure compliance with and improve upon internal and external process requirements
* Bachelors's degree in a software engineering or programming technical discipline, quality related certifications and at least 10 years of testing and quality assurance experience
* Knowledge of SABI and TSABI security certification and accreditation processes and associated documentation
* Proven track record of working with people at all levels within an organization
* Experience in technical writing
* Individual must be self-motivated, and able to keep track of multiple activities at any given time
An active U.S. TS/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.
EEO/AA Employer; Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply