|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Specialist I, Equipment System|
|Company:||American Red Cross|
|Job Location(s):||West Henrietta, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||1st - First Shift|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Associate Degree|
|Required Experience:||1 year|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - General|
|We are committed to the diversity of our people, programs and services, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, EEO/AA and M/F/D/V.|
|Job Title:||Specialist I, Equipment System|
|Area of Interest:||Administrative/Clerical|
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Responsible for computerized maintenance management system, including all electronic entry and physical documents, relating to equipment. Ensure accurate and timely entry of all equipment information.
2. Initiate corrective and preventative maintenance work orders and distribute to appropriate areas.
3. Responsible for approval process for new and existing equipment.
4. Maintains equipment files, archives and retrieves records.
5. Generates, distributes, reconciles, and analyzes reports. Assist in the development of management reports regarding statistical process control.
6. Track the status and completion of all work orders.
7. Serves as subject matter expert for computerized maintenance management system.
8. May perform limited equipment maintenance activities.
9. Perform other related duties as necessary to support organizational, regional and departmental business and quality goals.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements
This position is an Exposure Determination 2 in view of the fact that the incumbent occasionally, on an unplanned basis, is required to work under conditions where the potential exists for the incumbent to make contact with blood or blood components and/or human body fluids or tissue samples as a result of splashes, spills, and/or needle sticks.
VE1004 Specialist I, Equipment Systems.doc 1 Total Rewards - TR ver. 12/10
|Chapter Code - Chapter Description: |
If this is a Chapter Position then select the Chapter - Chapter Description
|Full Time / Part Time:||Full Time|
|Shift:||1st - First Shift|
|Work Schedule:||Monday thru Friday|
|Percentage of Travel:||10% - 25%|