SRC was named a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to Work For - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve impossible problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
SRC currently seeks a subcontracts administrator. The subcontracts administrator position will encompass all aspects of the subcontracts function, from preparing RFPs, negotiations with subcontractors, administration of subcontracts, maintaining subcontract files and subcontract close-outs efforts. This position will report directly to the SRC manager of subcontracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Administer subcontracts for day-to-day activities; participate in program management reviews and other programmatic meetings
* Draft simple subcontract documents in accordance with SRC policies and procedures.
* Solicit, develop, negotiate and award non-complex Cost Reimbursement, Time and Material and Firm Fixed Price subcontracts
* Determine applicable contract clauses that are incorporated into solicitation and subcontract documents
* Evaluate bids or proposals for compliance with specifications, statements of work and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation clauses
* Analyze cost/price factors for pre-award and post award actions for non-complex subcontracts
* Determine subcontract selection criteria; evaluate bid responsiveness
* Prepare subcontract closeout package
* Prepare and administer routine correspondence and subcontract documentation
* Prepare, organize and maintain subcontract records and files documenting subcontractor performance and compliance
* Prioritize between multiple subcontract actions
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, technical discipline or related field with three to five years professional experience
* Experience with procurements in a government/military and/or commercial environment
* Strong negotiation skills
* Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software
* Must have high standard of ethics and responsibility towards SRC and subcontractors
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
Building Location: SRCTec