Advance your Claims career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a claims adjusting team with a responsible company that has consistently outpaced the industry in year over year growth? Liberty Mutual has an excellent claims opportunity available . Under general supervision, manages, investigates and resolves claims assigned by the Claims Team Manager and assists in providing service to policyholders. May perform field investigation on assigned cases and make recommendations on additional work as indicated.
* Manages, processes and resolves claims assigned by Claims Team Manager. Evaluates liability and settles claims within prescribed authority.
* Communicates with policyholders, witnesses, and claimants in order to gather information regarding claims and refers tasks to auxiliary resources as necessary. Responds to various written and telephone inquiries including status reports.
* Ensures adequacy of reserves.
* Confirms or denies coverage and liability and advises policyholders and claimants as to proper course of action.
* Makes effective use of loss management techniques (Direct Dealing; ICP; V3 checks; open end release; first call settlements). Negotiates settlements with attorneys, claimants, and/or co-defendants. Arranges for expert inspections involving third party or potential fraud actions as needed.
* Updates files and provides comprehensive reports as required.
* Identifies and recommends referral of potentially fraudulent claims to the SIU.
* No Fault Claims Specialist will be based out of the Liberty Marlton, NJ office.
* Bachelors degree required, continuing insurance education desired.
* Thorough knowledge of insurance coverages, contracts & claims handling guidelines.
* Experience with general liability and auto liability encompassing injury and property losses
* Experience with litigated claims
* Ability to analyze variables, such as medical records and legal documentation
* Ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds and uphold our high standard of customer service
* Negotiation and settlement skills
* Hard work, honesty, integrity and unwavering business ethics
* Detail-oriented organizational skills in a multi-tasking environment
* Success driven individual who has demonstrated success in a claims adjusting role
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Long-term care insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Liberty Mutual Insurance Helping people live safer, more secure lives since 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on A.M. Best Company's report of 2010 net written premium. Liberty Mutual also ranks 82nd on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2010 revenue. As of December 31, 2010, Liberty Mutual had $112.4 billion in consolidated assets, $95.4 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $33.2 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.