|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Life Sales Specialist / Life Advisor - New York, NY|
|Job Location(s):||New York, NY|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Insurance - Sales, Retail/Wholesale - Sales and Counter|
Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Identifies prospective customers using established lead methods. Sells life, annuity products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques. Counsels and advises prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage. Develops and maintains business relationships with policyholders and within community. Services and maintains renewal policies. Is responsible for a specific volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
How would you like the opportunity to work the book of a fortune 100 P&C company with a base salary of $50K? We are seeking someone with solid sales experience to work as a Life Sales Specialist/ Life Advisor in our midtown Manhattan office. Would like to discuss our opportunity with you in further detail.
If you are not on the job market please forwards this information along to anyone in your network who may be interested - it's a wonderful opportunity!
This position has anunlimited earnings potential with a combination of a base salary and earned commission.
* Identifies prospective individual and group customers through various established lead methods, secures quotes for and sells new business: life insurance, annuity in accordance with business and individual objectives
* Conducts customer needs analysis to determine multiple selling opportunities.
* Keeps current on new product and service offerings available to Personal Markets customers.
* Counsels and advises prospects and policyholders on matters of appropriate protection and coverage
* Prospects and sells new Group Savings Plus (GSP) client accounts to expand life sales opportunities. In consultation with the Branch Manager, develops and presents GSP program to prospective Affinity clients. Implements marketing activities such as on-site events, educational seminars and other activities to penetrate new and existing Affinity accounts. Uses the company sales tools available to establish needs of the client.
* Establishes relationships and promotes Liberty Mutual brand awareness through community marketing events. Advances the Company's current advertising campaigns and projects a positive corporate image in the community. Leverages community relationships to increase selling opportunities
* Services and maintains renewal policies. Establishes and maintains business relationships with policyholders in support of attaining retention goals and new business growth through customer referrals. Ensures timely and quality delivery of products and services, and that workable solutions are implemented to support the renewal process.
* May devote additional time to cultivating relationships with businesses whose customers may serve as sources of sales leads. Assist Personal Markets in improving life insurance awareness within the sales force.
* Complete and submit reports as required or requested. Attend company meetings as requested for training and recognition.