UW-Madison Health Technician - COVID Testing Hiring Session
Works under the supervision of a testing site lead to assist with the collection of samples for COVID-19 testing. Requires wearing personal protective equipment for long periods of time. Prepares testing site and equipment and performs administrative duties. Works collaboratively with other staff.
Testing hours will be between 6am and 6pm with an every other or every third weekend rotation. Shifts may be four or eight hours in length. A minimum of 24 hours/ week is required.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to follow verbal and written directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of a laptop, Chromebook or iPad
- Customer service experience
- Professionalism and accountability
- Experience in a health care setting
- Medical terminology
- Understanding of confidentiality and HIPAA
- MA/ CNA/ first aid experience
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.