Agfa Radiology Solutions is looking for Digital Radiography (DR) Sales Executives to join its team.
This positions will be responsible for the New York State territory. This position can be based out of the any state in New York or Northern New Jersey.
The incumbent will maintain and grow Agfa'sportfolio of Digital Radiography (DR) Solutions and other productsto existing clients, hospitals and health systems in a specific geography.
- Achieving an annual Order Intake and Sales plan for DR and Imaging portfolio products
- Collaborating with the field sales support teams to sell solutions through on site meetings, presentations and virtual meetings
- Developing consultative sales relationships with key buying influencers within the customer's organization including key management and executive management, CFO, Radiology Directors, CEO, etc.
- Adhering to and promoting a strategic selling process whereby your contributions assist in defining and refining a consistent and repeatable formula for winning new business
- Maintaining knowledge of the industry trends and competition and sharing that information internally with leadership and key stakeholders
- Ensure customer satisfaction as well as customer credibility and confidence in Agfa by developing strategies and tactics in support of critical account management activities at assigned accounts to include broad communication, documentation, setting customer expectations, support team leadership, relationship management, and technology refresh,
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue objectives while positioning the integrated Agfa offering,
- Increase the win rate verses competition by:
- Preparing and executing strategic account plans and a business plan
- Improving the accuracy of detailed forecasts and funnel reports
- Improving effectiveness of high level selling at assigned accounts
- Expanding relationships to include Radiology Directors, CFO, COO, and Purchasing
- Providing customer and market intelligence to the Agfa marketing and product development teams to develop and strengthen the product portfolio
- Taking responsibility for personal development in selling skills and technical proficiency of clinical application and multiplying these throughout the Agfa's business
- Effectively coordinate third party partners to enhance and strengthen the Agfa presence
- Host site visits and provide on-site demonstration support to Agfa sales personnel
- Set clear customer expectations and manage clear communications both internally and with the customer to ensure seamless implementation
- Manage expenses to budget and operate at a standard of excellence in regards to teamwork, safety, ethics, diversity, Agfa's Quality System, business processes and the Agfa Code of Conduct
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of time and to customer sites, sales meetings and tradeshows or as required by business conditions
- Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks
- Bachelor's degree and direct sales experience selling DR solutions and/or medical imaging to hospitals, academic medical centers and large health systems
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a complex selling environment, where multiple people and/or committees are involved in the purchasing decision
- Experience with the planning, developing businesses cases and administration of complex medical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with diverse stakeholders, including selling top management on DR technology and capital projects and working with all other hospital clinical functions in the decision making process
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proactive business style.
- Proficiency in Strategic Selling concepts and/or comparable sales process and tools
- Competitive imaging product experience/knowledge
- Self-starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Solid process orientation and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
What we offer now and in the future:
- Dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- Challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.
Curious about this opportunity? We also know that a job contains more than just bullets! Apply! We love to tell you more about our company, the content of the function, responsibilities and possibilities. Just apply! Talk Soon.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about and follow us on .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law (Poster Supplement)
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment application process, Please contact