Requisition ID :235901
Manage the finances and provide financial support to Regional General Manager including:
- Support the sales team with sales forecasting and budgeting, conduct sales reviews with account managers and consolidate for review with the Regional General Manager
- Prepare, review and distribute sales reports
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and analyses package including charts and commentary on sales, margins, expenses, full income statement and project pipeline to review with the Regional General Manager
- Plan and forecast department expenses including sales, marketing and perfumery
- Prepare annual market data exercise evaluating size and growth of the market
- Provide pricing support
- Review and approve capital investments
- Provide updates to the multi-year strategic plan
- Collaborate with Credit and Collections and commercial team with late payments
- Support commercial team with Pipeline clean up and overdue projects
- Adhoc requests, projects and business cases
- Other duties as required.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Bachelors degree in finance or related field
- Deep understanding of financial principals and accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
We are a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of natural solutions and accelerating our growth strategy. At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for an inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
Visit to learn more.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City