G4S Secure Integration is looking for a successful Technician that will be responsible for the installation and completion of multiple worldwide electronic security projects for various customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Self performs and manages subcontractors in the installation of intrusion detection, access control, CCTV and data communication systems. On-site work will include installation and configuration of head-end computer systems, installation, termination, and calibration of field devices and sensors, and installation of communication infrastructure including conduit, enclosures and fiber optic cables.
- Assists System Engineers with installation plans.
- Assists in site surveys. Assists in developing cost estimates and procuring equipment and installation materials.
- Completes job status reports, travel expense reports, safety logs, as-built drawings, and other documentation as required.
- Conducts government-witnessed testing of installed systems with Project Superintendent or Systems Engineer.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 2 years of electronic security field experience
- Some technical school training a plus
- Experience with intrusion, access control, CCTV security systems
- IP video and IT experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug screening.
Number Of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 2019-06-30
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace