Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier's video offerings include Frontier and Vantage TV by Frontier with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at .
Maintain, troubleshoot, and program physical security systems, including Lenel, Andover and CCure
- Written and oral communications with internal employees and external contractors/vendors with respect to card access, cameras, and other physical security matters.
- Oversee the work of external contractors who may be working on our internal card access and camera systems.
- Internal support for the Corporate Security Command center and other FTR security guard locations.
- Assist in the implementation of the physical security key program.
- Provide technical or other assistance as required in physical security investigations.
- Draft written reports on physical security matters.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot and program physical security systems, with a strong preference for experience with the Lenel, CCure and/or Andover systems.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Access control Field hardware and wiring experience
- Strong computer skills, including, but not limited to experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office. SQL server experiences a plus.
- Familiarization with LAN/WAN network connectivity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with providing physical security analysis and recommendations, including site surveys, equipment placement and other security measures.
- Project Management skills, including budgeting.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.