Per Diem Spec Health Screener-Syracuse, NY
THIS IS PER DIEM, NOT FULL OR PART TIME
The primary responsibility of the Health Screener is to provide coverage in the field ensuring that health screenings are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for clients and employees; perform with confidence all aspects of a health screening, including specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Formal medical education including current appropriate medical certification.
Additional medical certification / licensure as required by state / regulatory requirements.
At least 1 year of healthcare experience in a professional health care setting preferred.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Pleasant and friendly, yet professional personality.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Physical & Mental Requirements
* Lift light to moderately heavy objects. The normal performance of duties may require lifting and carrying objects. Objects in the weight range of 1 to 15 pounds are lifted and carried frequently; objects in the weight range of 16 to 40 pounds may be lifted and carried occasionally. Objects exceeding 41 pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance.
* Requires use of phone and PC.
* Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness.
* Handling stress & emotions,
* Concentrating on tasks
* Making decisions,
* Adjusting to change,
* Examining/observing details
* Sitting or standing for long periods at a time
* Position requires travel.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.