The Security Solutions Architect provides pre-sales support for the ConvergeOne Cyber Security portfolio. This position must be able to assess customer needs and tailor customized solutions moderate to complex in nature to fit business needs. The Security Solutions Architect must be well versed in all market offerings in the identified area of expertise in order to fully meet customer expectations. Additionally, this position must be able to justify costs related to design, implementation and training.
- Assist the National Account Managers in generating product sales
- Consultation on design, support, and management of recommended solutions
- Analyzes customer needs, issues and interests to formulate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
- Strive to ensure a high market share of products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services to customers and National Account Managers
- Develop and maintain technical competency for all products
- Keep current on industry changes, participates when possible in organizations directly involved with SME products and services, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- Works independently and as a team member with national account managers, major account support representatives, marketing, services, and purchasing to achieve company major business objectives
- Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with a Manager when questions arise; is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies with our customers
- Works directly with key customer personnel to identify, establish, and communicate key performance indicators needed to meet customer requirements
- May create, review and/or evaluate technical business scopes of work
- May create Customer facing Visio drawings depicting environments both existing and proposed.
- 10+ Years technical or operations experience
- 14+ years of education or related job experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at all Microsoft Office products; Outlook, WORD, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, Visio
- Excellent relationship and collaboration skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to manage large complex project
- Expert in Cyber Security technologies
- CCIE or equivalent experience
- Understanding of sales and service operations
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm