* Strong knowledge in communications and data technology with specific experience selling Avaya or Cisco's product line preferred.
* Five or more years of direct selling experience is required.
* 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience
* Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses
* Strong presentation, verbal and communication skills are essential
* Demonstrated sales ability and technical aptitude is required
* Knowledge and track record of territory development including new business accounts
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is preferred
* Previous experience working in the technology industry is required
* MBA is a plus
1. Decision Making
3. Building effective relationships
4. Customer focus
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost